Ultrasound Buyer’s Checklist
Before you purchase your next GE cardiovascular ultrasound equipment, make sure you know the following answers:
- Are you working with an authorized GE distributor or partner?
- Do they have access to Gold Seal and demo products directly from GE?
- Are the most current manufacturer promotions included in the quote?
- Is the quote configured correctly and have all the product options been discussed?
- Have you addressed upgradability, compatibility, Networking, or integration concerns?
- How long is the warranty period and who provides support during this period?
- Is applications training included and is it provided by a GE applications specialist?
- Who provides installation and support for the equipment?
- What is their response time and capabilities?
- Do they offer any remote support services such as access to GE certified clinical application specialists or service engineers?
- Can certain software issues be analyzed and repaired remotely instead of making a service call or sending your machine back?
- Do you have written document that describes their service level commitments?
- If used, do you have any information on the history of the unit or parts that are in it?
- If used, is it certified and do you have documentation?