Certified Pre-Owned and Demo Equipment
Your Direct Source for Used Cardiovascular and Point of Care Ultrasound Equipment
We have priority access to their Demo and certified pre-owned inventory. Demo equipment has never been sold and has only been used for product demonstrations, trade shows, workshops, etc.
You receive the following benefits when you make a purchase through us:
- Warranty – One-year warranty that is the same as new equipment warranty
- Training – certified application specialists provide product demonstrations and training
- Service/support – Installation and support is provided through field service organization. AssurePoint service agreements can be purchased directly from Ultrasource within 90-days of the equipment purchase only.
- InSite and Live Assist – Remote services for clinical applications support and product support
- Quality – Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met; all systems include the latest software releases and original OEM parts.
- Added service – Ultrasource can facilitate the purchase of your old equipment leveraging the most up-to-date Blue Book values.
In addition, be sure to read the Buyer’s Checklist before purchasing any used equipment! For further information on new or used Cardiovascular or Point of Care ultrasound equipment please contact us at 732-598-2666 or contact us.
As the demand for medical imaging continues to grow, pre-owned systems help meet an important need for those seeking cost-effective imaging solutions. With the Healthcare certified pre-owned refurbishment program for Ultrasound, you can feel confident you are purchasing a quality system at a great value that only the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) can deliver.
With thousands of certified pre-owned ultrasound systems in service around the world, you know our reputation. You can trust us to provide quality imaging equipment so that you can provide quality patient care.
Confidence comes standard with every GoldSeal system. It will look like a new machine and it will perform like a new machine. We guarantee it.
Pre-owned, refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for certified pre-owned equipment.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, and local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training is available, with optional Tech training credits.
Helping meet your imaging needs at an affordable price
Certified pre-owned systems are quoted subject to availability. To confirm current availability of systems or additional options in you region, contact us today.