InSite® with Express Connection
Ultrasource customers have access to GE Healthcare’s InSite® with Express Connection (ExC) service that provides remote monitoring, real-time application support, problem diagnosis and repair of your GE ultrasound equipment. InSite® with ExC helps resolve support issues more quickly and maximizes the uptime and performance. Below are a few more benefits the service provides:
- Proactively monitors your equipment in real-time and notifies you before repairs are needed
- Provides on demand software upgrades and security patch downloads
- Initiate contact with GE product experts and service technicians at a push of button
- Automatically sends system information and error messages allowing for faster and more accurate resolution
- Enables on demand access to training modules and new application feature trials
The service is available during the warranty period for all new equipment purchases and to those in active GE service contracts post warranty.
For more information on InSite call Ultrasource at 844-441-1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.