This system was designed with a dedicated focus on Vascular and Shared Services imaging. It offers new levels of workflow efficiency, imaging performance and sustainability. The system is the entry point to premium ultrasound technologies, such as elastography imaging, multi-modality review and contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
The Acuson S1000 is an intuitive and smart ultrasound system that enables healthcare providers to effectively manage today’s demanding caseloads and diversity of clinical choices.
Increase your process efficiency and patient throughput with intuitive workflow innovations offered by the ACUSON S1000 system, HELX Evolution with Touch Control. Powered by an intuitive, user-centric interface, the system promotes streamlined exam flows to improve exam quality with less effort. Its new usability concept helps to eliminate unnecessary keystrokes and repetitive hand movements providing a whole new level of user performance.
Intuitive Touch Display
- 12.1-inch (30.7 cm) high-resolution display with Instant Response technology allows for precise key selections
- Tab folder browsing improves walk-up usability by eliminating hidden menus and swipe searching
Simplified Control Panel
- Fewer keys and a simplified home-base control structure help to optimize exam workflows and reduce training time
- Laser-optical trackball promotes sensitivity and accuracy in measurements and helps reduce repetitive stress injuries
- Digital and tactile keyboards increase flexibility for different user preferences and workflow situations
Increase your process efficiency and patient throughput with intuitive workflow innovations offered by the ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control.
Powered by an intuitive, user-centric interface, the system promotes streamlined exam flows to improve image quality with less effort. This new usability concept helps to eliminate unnecessary keystrokes and repetitive hand movements providing a whole new level of user performance.
- Context-sensitive body markers feature intuitive pictograms, transducer markers and supportive protocols
- Smart-swap annotations with color-coded guidance simplify annotations by suggesting logical replacement text specific to the exam being performed
- Directly access and control eSieScan™ workflow protocols through the touch display
- The 18L6 HD transducer offers exquisite detail resolution for high-frequency imaging
- eSieImage™ multiparametric optimization reduces exam time and increases operator comfort while providing crisp, uniform images
- Comprehensive measurement and report packages included
Expand Clinical Insight Through Elastography Imaging
- Depict relative tissue stiffness using compression elastography with eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging
- Real-time qualitative feedback to assist imagers in optimizing their acquisition technique
- Supported on linear, endocavity and curved array transducers
- Import historic CT, MRI, mammograms, ultrasound, and 3D breast volume studies
- Review historic images on-system to compare with real-time ultrasound
- Reduce operator skill variability and improve exam reproducibility
Experience In-depth Anatomy Visualization with Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound* (CEUS)
- Designed for visualization of lesions in organs based upon vascularity and microbubble visualization
- Cadence™ Contrast Harmonic Imaging* (CHI) for the visualization of stunning detail
- Cadence™ Contrast Pulse Sequencing* (CPS) for penetrating clarity
Optimized Signal Integration
The unique signal processing algorithm of the SieStream™ HD architecture works to produce the highest signal fidelity. It optimizes signal integration between transducer and display by doubling the standard pixel density. The result: beautiful images that provide you with the highest diagnostic confidence
ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control provides exceptional imaging results. Utilizing advanced technologies and diagnostic tools that expand your clinical capabilities, they deliver crisp, clear images so that you can make the first diagnosis the right one.
The ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control is designed to adapt to your standard of care. From usability to technical compliance standards, Siemens has worked to ensure that the system you invest in today will be up-to-date and ready to integrate the most advanced technologies for years to come. This allows you to manage your costs without compromising your quality of care.